Album Price: ₹ 95.00
(Incl. of VAT.Excl of Shipping Cost)
Rendered by: Shri Chandukudlu Balachandra Bhat
Production: Srinivas Bhagi
Mahageeta presents – Veda Shatki an album that gives you the excerpts of Rigveda, rendered very soulful by Shri Chandukudlu Balachandra Bhat & his disciples. Shri Balachandra Bhat is an eminent Rigveda Ghanapaathi from Sringeri. He studied Rigveda recitation for 5 years in Sringeri sharada peetham, Sringeri, Karnataka. There are numerous awards to his credit such as Rigveda Ghanaantha Vidwan, Rigveda Samhita Paathi, Rashtra Bhasha Visarada and so on. He is also a mastered and teaches Rigveda recitation to students. He has travelled widely around the world for a number of seminars and is a recipient of many prestigious awards from several institutions in the related field.
We are fortunate to have the four Vedas originating from our country. It is said that listening to these Vedas regularly gives us innumerable benefits in our lives. When Vedas are rendered regularly, a vibrant and positive atmosphere is created in the area, thereby ushering in peace, wisdom & prosperity.
This unique album can be a divine gift for people you honour & admire.
Click on the play icon in 'Click to listen' to listen to the audio of the track. Wait for the song to load and listen to the audio sample. To listen to another sample, pause the previous audio and play the next one.
1. Download individual tracks or entire albums.
2. To select a track or an album for download, simply click on the 'add to cart' button next to the track names.
3. Pay for downloads using our secure payment gateways PayU, EBS or Paypal (for NRI customers)
4. Receive tracks instantly in your account. Check under 'My Orders' for the download link.
1. Shipping option is available only when you chose an entire album. It's not
available for individual tracks.
2. To choose an album to be shipped to a location of your choice, click on 'add to cart' next to the album.
3. Pay for your order using our secure payment gateways PayU, EBS or Paypal (for NRI customers).
4. Track progress of your order by clicking on 'My Orders' in your account.